Apogee Ensemble Analog and Digital Audio Interface
Apogee's finest FireWire Audio Interface with Mic and hi-Z inputs and ADAT I/O - Multi-channel 24-bit/192kHz. Price reduced till March 22,2017.
Availability: 1 in stock
Another piece in VVVG condition, from a non smoking studio. This one owner unit has never toured and is in fine shape.
The following is from the manufacturer:
Apogee Ensemble FireWire Audio Interface Details
Apogee Ensemble is the first all digitally controlled, professional audio interface designed specifically for the Macintosh. Ensemble features 36 channels of simultaneous audio, including 8 channels of Apogee's legendary A/D and D/A conversion, 4 transparent, digitally controlled 75db mic preamps, 8 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF coax and optical I/O, and FireWire connectivity to and from the computer.
Ensemble also includes premium Apogee technologies such as "SoftLimit", "UV22HR", and "Intelliclock". These technologies combined with Apogee's legendary conversion, make Ensemble an ideal choice for professionals seeking a high-definition, integrated solution that's incredibly easy to use.
36-channel Simultaneous Audio
Ensemble features 36 channels of simultaneous audio, including eight channels of Apogee's legendary A/D and D/A conversion, four transparent, digitally controlled 75db mic preamps, eight channels of ADAT I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF coax and optical I/O, and FireWire connectivity to and from the computer. Ensemble also includes such Apogee's features as SoftLimit, UV22HR, and Intelliclock.
Take control with the included Maestro software
Maestro is an innovative software interface between OS X applications (OS 10.4 and above) and Apogee hardware. Maestro is capable of controlling Apogee hardware I/O connected to the computer via FireWire, Symphony, (Apogee's PCI Express card), or both at the same time. The Ensemble software is now compatible with OS X Lion.
Apogee Ensemble FireWire Audio Interface Features
- 8 channels of premium 24-bit 192K AD/DA conversion
- 4 digitally controlled 75db microphone preamps
- 2 fully balanced inserts on mic pre channels
- 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 2 individual, controllable and assignable high level headphone outputs
- 2, 6 or 8 channel monitor outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O
- FireWire 400 I/O, compatible with OS X Core Audio (no driver required)
- 2 channels of SPDIF I/O
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital input level without overs
- "UV22HR" for superior dither of 24 bit resolution down to 16-bit
- Advanced, dual-stage "Intelliclock"
- Complete integration and control with Apple's Logic Pro Software
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software applications
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing outside of Logic Pro
Apogee Ensemble FireWire Audio Interface System Requirements
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater (Ensemble software is now compatible with OS X Lion, version 10.7.1 and Mac OS 10.6.8)
- Connection: FireWire 400 or 800