DBX NX40 Noise Eliminator
DBX NX40 typeII noise eliminator, half rack
Availability: 1 in stock
Used for noise reduction for tapes (cassette or Reel) and provides encoding (record) and decoding (playback) for audio tapes.
Can be used for decoding DBX-encoded LP's.
This unit has not been checked to factory specs, but it passes signal cleanly and appears to work fine.
- Noise Reduction - Greater than 30dB
- Dynamic Range - Greater than 88dB
- Frequency Response - + 1.5dB 50Hz - 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion - Less than 0.5% 100Hz - 15kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise - 85dB below 1V
- Maximum Input and Output Levels - 1.6V
- Input Level Range for Unity (0-dB) Gain (level match) - Factory-set at 100mV; adjustable from 60mV to 1.6V for convenient level-matching