Intellix AVO-SVA2 CATx Balun
These Baluns are used in pairs to transmit S-Video & Stereo Audio over CATx Ethernet cable.
Priced per PAIR!
Availability: 4 in stock
These Baluns are an important addition to any field kit. With transformer coupling, you can transmit unbalanced audio over 1000 feet of Category 5 or 6 UTP cable, along with SVideo. Each signal is carried over a separate Pair in the Catx cable. These boxes are very light, sturdy and completely passive.
Using an SV to RCA adaptors, you can also use these boxes for sending 2 separate Composite video signals through a single pair of boxes.
These units are in excellent condition, and priced at less than half of the current price for new units. They have the same specifications as the current models being sold by Intellix.
Here are the pertinent specifications for the Intellix AVO-SVA2 Balun:
The Intelix AVO-SVA2-F balun is an ideal solution for transmitting s-video and ultra-high quality stereo audio up to 1000 feet over structured cabling, such as Cat 5. Used in pairs, AVO-SVA2-F baluns replace bulky coaxial cable and utilize a building's existing structured cabling network.
- Max Distance 1000 feet
- Bandwidth Video: DC to 6 MHz
- Audio: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power No power required
- Video Impedance 75 ohms
- Audio Impedance 600 ohms min
- Max Input 1.1V p-p
- Insertion Loss Video: Less than 2 dB per pair over the frequency range
- Audio at 600 ohms: less than 3 dB per pair
- Audio at 1.2 kOhms: less than 1.9 dB per pair
- Return Loss Better than 15 dB over the frequency range
- Common Mode Rejection Greater than 40 dB over the frequency range
- Cable Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 7 compatible
- Connectors One (1) female 4-pin mini DIN, two (2) RCA audio jacks, and one (1) RJ45
- Enclosure Black plastic
- Dimensions 4.3" x 2.5" x 1.0"
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Pin Out S-Video Luma: 7 & 8, pair 4
- S-Video Chroma: 4 & 5, pair 1
- Audio Channel 1: 1 & 2, pair 2
- Audio Channel 2: 3 & 6, pair 3
- Temperature Operating: 32 to 131 degrees F
- Storage: -4 to 185 degrees F
- Humidity: up to 95%