Shure AMS8000 rackmount automatic mic mixer
Shure AMS8000 Rackmount automatic microphone mixer 8x1 with direct outputs.
*Please note this mixer is designed to work with Shure AMS Microphones*
Availability: 5 in stock
These mixers are specifically designed to use Shure's proprietary AMS microphones. They will work with conventional dynamic mics, however the gate function will not work (Gate stays on).
These mixers work well in a broad range of applications from Conference Rooms, Churches & Synagogues to Council Chambers. Any situation that requires unattended mixing of multiple mics with varying levels and speakers will benefit from the Shure AMS systems.
- Reliable, quick-acting, noise-free gating-virtually insensitive to changes in sound source loudness or distance
- Smooth pleasant-sounding turnon and turnoff characteristics
- No threshold settings to misadjust
- Front-panel microphone channel gain controls and
- Master control operate as in conventional mixers
- Selectable hold time keeps microphones on during short pauses
- Preset or adjustable Off-Attenuation control for unobtrusive gating
- Automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones gate on
- Wide, flat frequency response and low distortion up to + 18 dBm output
- Logic inputs and outputs enhance system versatility
- Linking capability for systems of as many as 200 microphones and 25 mixers
- LED indication of gating operation and output level
- Automatic muting prevents annoying thumps and loudspeaker damage when unit is turned on and off
- Four or eight special microphone inputs [for use only with AMS microphones] use standard two-conductor shielded cables and three-pin connectors
- Balanced output switchable to line or microphone level
- Front- and rear-panel unbalanced Aux inputs and outputs
- Front-panel headphone monitor jack
- Direct [non-gated] outputs available from individual microphones