These LS-141 transformers are unboxed and in very good condition. There are some light defects to the finish mostly from storage.
The LS stands for Linear Standard Audio Transformer, and this model is listed as a Hybrid or Repeat Coil, similar to the Western Electric 111c. These transformers have separate cores and can be used in Hybrid 2 wire to 4 wire audio applications (mix minus), in the same way that telephone Hybrids function.
Here are the specifications from UTC:
- Frequency Response 30-15000 CPS, + 1 db
- Maximum Level +18 DBM
- 500Ω Primary Impedance
- 2 x 500Ω Secondary Impedance (2 windings)
- 3 sets of Balanced windings for hybrid service
- All windings Center tapped
- Case 3.125 x 2.625 x 3.25" H
- Cutout 1.875" Diameter
- 4 6-32 tapped mounting holes
- Weight 3 lbs.