General Radio 1800-A VTVM, sn2397
This is an early General Radio Vacuum Tube Voltmeter. It is in good cosmetic condition, but is not working. SOLD OUT.
Rupture de stock
Appelez-nous pour connaître le prix
This meter measures AC and DC voltage in 6 Ranges from .5 to 150 Volts. It has a beautiful mirrored analog meter with 4 calibrated scales. The case is constructed of solid wood panels lined with copper shielding. The meter lights up but the unit does not work. The inputs were tested on several ranges with no meter deflection.
Defects of note:
- portions of the plastic handle cover are broken off
- White letterning defaced on DC position and VOLTAGE RANGE label.
- 5" thin crack in rear of case.
- Power cord is not original
- Case is in fair condition
- corded probe is missing components