Zoom 1204 Multi-Effects Box
Zoom 1204 reverb/delay/chorus/flanger/gate, very flexible multi effects processor with MIDI, VVG condition w original Power supply.
1 en stock
- 512 preset effect programs (32 effects x 16 patterns). Memory capacity for storing up to 100 of your own effect settings, resulting in a total of 612 available effect sounds
- Easily changeable parameters let you create your own effect settings.
- Manual mode allows editing parameters in real time while using an effect. Memory mode lets the user instantly choose any of 100 stored effects.
- Control by external MIDI equipment possible.
- Integrated 18-bit A/D and D/A converter with sampling frequency of 44.1 kHz achieves professional sound quality.
Multitude of different effects, some examples of which are:
- REVERB - Opera House - Orchestra - Reverb with sonic character of old wooden hall
- REVERB - Virtual Room - Studio - Adds room ambience to dry sound such as drums
- REVERB - Distance Hit - Percussion - Powerful bass reverb for percussion
- VOICE & VOCAL - Vocal Gate - Reverse - Exotic echo for vocals
- EFFECT VARIATIONS - Organ Rotary Fast - Rotary - Distinct rotary sound
- EFFECT VARIATIONS - Deep Rev Cho - Chorus+Reverb - Serial connection of chorus and deep reverb
- HIGH GRADE REVERB - Air Simulation - Session - Gives a feeling of being up-close to the sound source
- HIGH GRADE REVERB - Bright Plate - Plate - Surround-type sound with prominent high end
- EFFECTS & DELAY/ECHO - Robot Voice - Delay - Turns a microphone signal into a robot voice
- EFFECTS & DELAY/ECHO - Tremolo - Tremolo - Tremolo with delay
• Number of preset programs: 512 (16 effects x 2 banks x 16 patterns)
• Program memory capacity: 100 settings (overwrite and store), 612 programs
• A/D converter: 18 bit, 128 times oversampling
• R/A converter: 18 bit, 128 times oversampling
• Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
• Frequency response: 10 Hz - 20 kHz
• Inputs: Rear inputs (L.'MONO, R): Standard monaural phone jack x 2
Reference input level: -10 dBm to +4 dBm
Input impedance: 10 kilohms (MONO), 20 kilohms (STEREO)
MIC input: Standard monaural phone jack x 1
Reference input level: -56 dBm to -36 dBm
Input impedance: 10 kilohms
• Outputs: Rear outputs (I.,, R): Standard monaural phone jack x 2
Reference output level: -10 dBm lo +4 dBm
Input impedance: 2 kilohms or less
• Control connector: MIDI IN
• Power requirements: 9 V DC, 300 mA (from supplied AC adapter)