BARIX ExStreamer 100 Nework Audio Decoder
A Barix Exstreamer 100,
PN 2005.8036 AAC+ Capable, IP Audio Decoder with USB slot. Like New.
This unit is in excellent cosmetic condition. The Part number indicates that it is not the current version (part # 2005.9052), but all of the specifications and features appear to be identical. This unit comes with power supply and was working when removed.
PLEASE Note: We have no reason to believe that the unit is faulty but we're unable to perform a full test of the unit at this time, so the unit is being sold AS IS.
The Exstreamer 1xx family of products decode IP Audio streams and play out the recieved Audio signal to amplifiers or speakers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, as well as VoIP applications. Control and local storage interfaces are device specific to match different use cases.
Barix Exstreamer 100, part # 2005.8036, IP Audio Decoder with USB slot.
The Barix Exstreamer 100 is an IP Audio component that decodes and transmits network audio streams to standard audio devices, allowing you to create a flexible network based, multi-zone distributed audio system without modifying your existing infrastructure. The entire system can be configured and controlled using a standard web browser, allowing you to make changes quickly from anywhere that you have access to the network.
- Headphone Out (3.5mm Jack)
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Dsub 9pin for RS232
- USB interface for Memory Sticks
- Stereo RCA output
- Add IR Decoding capability by purchasing the optional serial port IR Decoder kit
- Playing Audio from PC or Jukebox Apps
- Multi-zone Commercial or Residential Audio Distribution
- Real-time Audio Bridging over IP (with Instreamer)
- Paging and announcement applications
- Instore real-time audio distribution for retail, franchise
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Instore Audio Player
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (9-30 VDC, 12-24 VAC, plug included)
- USB Flash Interface