dbx 160A Limiter/Compressors; sn001586, 589
These units are in VVVG condition, one owner, installed in 2003. Please note the price is per Unit.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
The 160A is essentially the same as the earlier 160X except for the connector configuration and a few changes in the switches. This is the current model by dbx. The current List price is $649 with a MAP of $429. Get yourself a pair of these like new dbx 160A limiters at a real bargain price.
- The dbx 160A has XLR and TRS inputs instead of a Barrier screw terminal strip.
- All of the switches are round instead of rectangular
- There is a ground lift switch on the XLR input
This pair is extremely clean.
- Input: Connectors: 1⁄4” TRS and XLR, Floating Balanced; XLR: Pin 2 hot, Phone: Tip Hot.
- Impedance: 40kΩ.
- Maximum Level: +24dBu, Balanced or Unbalanced (Absolute).
- CMRR: >45dB (Any Frequency).
- Detector Input: Connector: 1⁄4” TRS phone, Floating Balanced.
- Impedance: >200kΩ.
- Maximum Level: +28dBu, Balanced or Unbalanced.
- Output: Connector: XLR, Floating Balanced; Pin 2 Hot.
- Impedance: 30Ω.
- Maximum Level: (Balanced): +24dBm; <0.3% THD.
- Maximum Level: (Unbalanced): +20dBm; <0.3% THD
- Noise: <-90dBu, Unweighted (20Hz — 20kHz).
- Frequency Response: 20Hz —20kHz, +0,
- -0.5dB; +0, -3dB 0.5Hz and 90kHz.
- THD: <0.2%, Typical, any amount of compression up to 40dB @ 1kHz.
- Maximum Level: +24dBm.
- Compression: Threshold Range: -40dBu to +20dBu.
- Threshold Characteristic: OverEasy® or Hard Knee.
- Compression Ratio: Variable 1:1 to :1 thru to -1:1; >60dB maximum compression.
- Attack Time: Program dependent; typically 15ms for 10dB, 5ms for 20dB,
- 3ms for 30dB.
- Release Time: Program Dependent; Typically 8ms for 1dB, 80ms for 10dB,
- 400ms for 50dB; 125dB/sec rate.
- System Performance:
- Dynamic Range: >113dB.
- Gain Adjustment Range: Variable from -20dB to +20dB.
- Stereo Coupling: True RMS Power Summing™
- Summing: 1⁄4" TRS phone jack.
- Hardware: Power Cord: IEC-Type connector.
- Operating Voltage: DO: 90-130VAC, 50/60Hz; EU: 200-250VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 6.5"(4.45cm x 48.2cm x 16.51cm).
- Weight: Net Weight: 4.45 lbs (1.99 kg) Shipping Weight: 6.62 lbs (2.99 kg)