Videotek ADA-16 Audio DA
A 1/3 rd rack size, Balanced, 1x6 Mono Distribution Amplifier.
Cosmetic Condition varies, all tested prior to shipping..
Availability: 10 in stock
Need More than 1 DA? We're open to offers on the lot.
Videotek manufactured a line of Audio (and Video) Distribution Amplifiers for use in Broadcast installations where High quality, dependability, and space were all at a premium. These DAs are very well constructed with internal power supplies, Balanced Inputs and outputs, and front panel Level control and test points.
This version is in the charcoal grey case style, with screw terminals and a switchable 600Ω termination. Most were removed from Master Control room & Edit Suites and have never travelled.
If you are in need of a rackmount shelf, please let us know. There are a limited number on hand at the time of this listing, and they are available with a purchase of 2 or more DAs for an additional $15.
Here are the manufacturer's specifications:
The ADA-16 analog audio distribution amplifier (DA) features six balanced outputs.
It rackmounts in optional DAT-1 frame.
- One balanced/unbalanced audio input
- Six balanced audio outputs
- Barrier strip input/output connectors
Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice.
- Input Impedance 600 ohms or Hi-Z selectable termination
- Output Impedance 600 ohms, source terminated
- Maximum Input Level +18 dBm, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output Level +18 dBm balanced
+12 dBm unbalanced, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Gain Continuously adjustable from -20 dB to +18 dB
- Frequency Response ±0.1 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion 0.1% maximum at +10 dBm output level, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Common Mode Rejection 60 dBm minimum, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Hum and Noise 70 dB below maximum output level
- Output Isolation 40 dB minimum, 20 Hz to 20 kHz