Samson Servo 170 Studio Power Amplifier
A beefier version of the Servo 150, this one is rated at 85 Watts per Channel. With Balanced inputs. Fair cosmetic condition.
1 en stock
This unit is in Good condition with some surface scratches along the front panel. A step up from the Servo 150 with Balanced inputs.
Here are the Features listed by the Manufacturer:
- Servo-controlled stereo power amp in two rack spaces
- 85 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Wide, linear 20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response for superior audio performance
- Relay-controlled power-on circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip and Idle LEDs for both channels
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- Circuitry protection against overheating and over-current
- 1/4" and push-spring terminal outputs
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents
- Bipolar amplifier design
- Convection-cooled design for quiet performance