Samson Servo 170 Studio Power Amplifier
A beefier version of the Servo 150, this one is rated at 85 Watts per Channel. With Balanced inputs. Fair cosmetic condition.
This unit is in Good condition with some surface scratches along the front panel. A step up from the Servo 150 with Balanced inputs.
Here are the Features listed by the Manufacturer:
- Servo-controlled stereo power amp in two rack spaces
- 85 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Wide, linear 20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response for superior audio performance
- Relay-controlled power-on circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip and Idle LEDs for both channels
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- Circuitry protection against overheating and over-current
- 1/4" and push-spring terminal outputs
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents
- Bipolar amplifier design
- Convection-cooled design for quiet performance